Our 8 commitments
Always by your side We are dedicated to making every effort to provide a pleasant and stress-free travel experience, even in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
We respond to you through social media 7 days a week
We offer you alternative solutions
In the event of a flight delay, cancellation, or missed connecting flight, we can find a solution together:
- We will do our best to transfer you to one of the next flights, with preference to flights with Air France, KLM or SkyTeam partners.
- We will provide your new schedule via e-mail, SMS or mobile phone.
- If these solutions are not acceptable, you can book another flight directly via our call centers, our social media accounts or through your travel agent.
We ease your procedures
If your flight is canceled or delayed more than 5 hours, you can choose to:
- postpone your trip to a later date (subject to availability),
- cancel your trip. To request a refund (excluding service fees), visit airfrance.com. If you purchased your ticket through a travel agency, please contact them directly.
Our customer service team is at your disposal to answer any questions you may have on the terms and conditions for reimbursement if you have incurred additional expenses.
We strive to provide you the best assistance on board
Our staff strives to make your trip an enjoyable experience. If you encounter an issue on board regarding your seat or video screen, for example, we will offer you an alternative solution or compensation.
We assist you in case of delayed baggage
We offer extra special care for our loyal customers
We appreciate your feedback
We do everything possible to make your trip an enjoyable experience. If your journey did not meet with your expectations, please let us know by contacting Air France Customer Care. Our teams will respond to you as soon as possible. Your opinion matters to us, and we appreciate your feedback, which helps us improve our services. Each travel experience is important to us.
* list of eligible routes Air France does its utmost to respect these commitments. In certain extraordinary circumstances, we may be obliged to adapt our response in relation to these commitments.